Pedas are delicious sweet made traditionally by boiling milk for a long time. Here I am going to share a very very easy recipe to make pedas at home with less mess and less time.
1can of 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
4 oz unsalted butter or 5 Tablespoon of ghee
1 cup of milk powder
saffron and cardamom powder
1 spoon of milk
sliced pistachio for garnishing
Step 1: Take butter in a big mixing bowl and microwave it for 1 min.
Step 2: Take saffron and 1 spoon of milk in a moral and pestle, crush it well to make saffron milk.
Step 3: Add 14 oz condensed milk, 1 cup milk powder, cardamom powder and saffron milk.
Step 4: Mix it well and microwave it for 1 min.
Step 5: Take it out and mix it again properly. Microwave it again for 1 min. Repeat this for 3 times.
step 6: Allow it to cool for 15 min.
step 7: Grease your hands with ghee or butter and take a spoonful of mixture and make small balls, press it with your both palms to give it a shape of PEDA.
Step 8: Garnish it with pistachios.
Delicious pedas are ready to eat. PEADS are good to eat at room temperature. You can store it in freeze for about 3-4 weeks.
* You can use almonds, cashews, raisins or colored sugar to garnish the pedas.
* Saffron is not necessary to add.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make peda at home
- how to make milk peda at home
- How to make peda
- how to make peda sweet at home
- how to make peda without condensed milk
- how to make pedas recpies at home
- how to make in home peda
- how to make pedhas at home
- how to make pera of milk in hindi
No related posts.